Please check with your local postal service for specifics, but general best practices are:
- Do not wrap the package. You can wrap what's inside, but not the shipping box.
- Ensure the destination address is clear. Don't forget, you can print a shipping label from the Retrieve Match page.
- Return addresses are generally not required for domestic shipping. However, if there is a problem with delivering the package, it won't be able to be returned to you without a return address.
- We strongly suggest getting a tracking number or some other form of delivery confirmation.
- Be sure to keep a copy of your receipt, just in case.